Sunday, November 22, 2009

thankful

i am not usually very festive, but i thought compiling a list of things i am thankful for would spite all the people who think it's christmas already and have forgotten about thanksgiving.

i am thankful to:

-cable knit tights for allowing me to still wear skirts in wintertime

-internet memes such as brian peppers for providing me with entertaining nightmares

-diet cokes with lemon, strawberry limeades at sonic, and caramel apple spice from starbucks for keeping me from being an alcoholic

-the l.a. times crossword for preserving my sanity during my three-hour classes of death

-etsy.com for providing a worthy place to spend my hard-earned money

-conor oberst for just being conor oberst

-people who talk about me in spanish, but think i can't understand them for making me feel special and creeped out

-books for vicariously getting me out of effington--whoops, i mean farmington

-peopleofwalmart.com for making me feel positively gorgeous

-buster bluth and buster wride for both acting a little bit mentally challenged

-the vampire diaries, cosmo, and glee for being the best guilty pleasures a girl could ask for

-gouda for being one of the three foods i actually like